FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 7, 2020
VALADAO CAMPAIGN RELEASES “OCEAN”
Hanford, CA – Today, David Valadao For Congress released an ad demonstrating the clear contrast in records between David Valadao and TJ Cox on the issue of water for Central Valley communities and farmers.
As a farmer himself and Central Valley native, David knows what a critical lifeline water is to Central Valley communities, jobs, and the nation’s food supply. He put aside partisan differences to deliver more water to the Valley.
TJ Cox, on the other hand, has decided to align himself with radical environmentalists who put fish ahead of farmers and work to divert water into the ocean. That’s why they are running negative ads to hide his record of corruption. They know he’ll side with them over Valley farmers.
VO: TJ Cox is running a negative campaign to hide his record of fraud and corruption
Who’s paying for it?
The same radical environmentalists who want to take our water and dump it in the ocean.
They’re bankrolling TJ Cox because he stands with them, instead of us.
David Valadao is on our side.
A bipartisan problem solver. He brought more water to our Central Valley farms and communities.
DV: I’m David Valadao and I approve this message
- NRDC Action Fund Endorses 14 for House, Senate (https://www.nrdcactionfund.org/news/nrdc-action-fund-endorses-14-for-house-senate/)
- NRDC’s 100th Suit Against the Trump Administration Seeks to Protect California Salmon and Endangered Species (https://www.nrdc.org/media/2019/191202)
- California Democrat Divests From Canadian Mining Company (https://news.bloombergenvironment.com/environment-and-energy/california-democrat-divests-from-canadian-mining-company)
- Cox amends Personal Financial Disclosure with ties to foreign mining company (https://disclosures-clerk.house.gov/public_disc/financial-pdfs/2018/10022358.pdf)
- California congressman owes $145,000 in unpaid income tax, according to new IRS lien (https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article240273921.html)
- Congressman TJ Cox pushed to get July 4 tickets to Yosemite (https://www.fresnobee.com/news/politics-government/article244710057.html)
- Water Infrastructure Improvements for the Nation (WIIN) Act (https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/612/text)
David G. Valadao represented the 21st Congressional District from 2013-2019, which includes Kings County and portions of Fresno, Tulare, and Kern Counties.