FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 1, 2020
Contact: Andrew Renteria
VALADAO CAMPAIGN RELEASES FIRST AD HIGHLIGHTING INDEPENDENT, BIPARTISAN RECORD
Hanford, CA –Today, David Valadao For Congress released its first ad touting David’s long history of bipartisan and independent leadership for the Central Valley. The ad focuses on David’s work reaching across the aisle working with President Obama to bring water to Valley farmers, as well as standing up to Republican leadership fighting to give DREAMers a pathway to citizenship.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE AD
VO: As the coronavirus threatens our jobs and our health.
The Washington politicians just argue instead of working together.
David Valadao is different. An independent, problem solver, he worked with President Obama to bring more water to the Central Valley, made health care more accessible, and stood up to his own party to reform immigration and protect DREAMers.
David Valadao is on our side
DV: I’m David Valadao and I approve this message
- Water Infrastructure Improvements for the Nation (WIIN) Act (https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/612/text)
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Reauthorization (https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/195)
- Medicare Access (Doc Fix) and CHIP Reauthorization (https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/2)
- Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act (https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/15/)
- Dream Act of 2017 (https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3440)
David G. Valadao represented the 21st Congressional District from 2013-2019, which includes Kings County and portions of Fresno, Tulare, and Kern Counties.